Jacques Melissa - Gosh, this is a fucking masquerade Jacques Melissa - Gosh, this is a fucking masquerade

I've just went on a spree of listening to your songs and I can't say that I don't like it. First time I ever follow will be to you! :)

djhoneyb responds:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Shut Eye - Nerf This! (feat. D.Va) Shut Eye - Nerf This! (feat. D.Va)

Awesome melody, but I can't stand the lyrics. Why do they need to be so weeb and just annoying? Nice otherwise

J'voulais dire : Akhenaton VincyGX instrumental J'voulais dire : Akhenaton VincyGX instrumental

Really nice! I am not very cultured is the music domain, and so I can't provide any feedback that would help. I just wanted to leave this comment to ask if you would make this enabled for use on Geometry Dash. I don't even know if it's possible, but if it is then please do it as this song is really nice. Have a nice day!

VincyG96 responds:

Hey! thank you very much for your message I really appreciate it ! Well I would love to but the thing is that the rap part isn't from me... that means that only the instrumental belong 100% to me. I could try to ask for the full rights to enable the full song, but if I don't manage to I would only be able to enable the instrumental. Do you have any clues on how to enable the song on geometry dash? I'am quite new on newgrounds so I don't know how to do everything on this website...